This sale is for an Vintage English Oak 1930s Sideboard
English oak sideboard with floral motif decoration and brass handles with fern motif.
Classic bun feet on floor plate to front and sides.
Removable fascia board at the back of the top - if you see what I mean.
Measurements are 5 foot long (153cm) x 22” (56cm) deep (max).
3’ 1” (94cm) high (main body) + 4 1/2” (10.5cm) for back fascia board.
Doors and drawers all open smoothly. Catches all work.
Top drawer has dividers and is lined in green baize for cutlery.
Good solid condition with overall good cosmetic look for age. Might want some attention to varnish in places. Please see my photos. Kept in smoke and pet-free home.
This items in nearly 100 years old hence listed as antique.
Buyer collects from Headley Down, Hampshire GU35 - 50 minutes from London and 7 minutes from A3 at Hindhead tunnel.
Payment through Ebay in advance or cash on collection.
Please click here to see my other items!
Terms & Conditions
1. All successful auction bids must be paid for. Failure to pay or communicate within a maximum of 7 days could result in a case being opened against you. Only under exceptional circumstances will non-payment be allowed, and late payment will only be accepted by prior agreement. Please email me BEFORE bidding if you have any questions. If you are collecting in person and paying cash the above rule does not apply as long as an arrangement has been made to collect.
2. All overseas winning bids must be paid for via Ebay only. All overseas shipments will be done via the Global Shipping Program.
3. Postage charges are sometimes estimated. In certain cases where sale price exceeds Royal Mail standard cover, extra postage may be charged to cover compensation costs. I normally send items by the cheapest secure way possible. This normally means 2nd class post (Signed For when the bid price exceeds the standard compensation threshold) but alternative methods can be used by request.
4. I will do my very best to describe items size, condition or imperfections. I will keep very clear pictures of my items so I know exactly what my item looks like and will not give a refund if a returned item does not match the pictures of the one I sold. Some items may be marked with invisible pen for such verification purposes. I usually send off items within 12 hours of being paid.
5. Where items are described as 'untested' it means that for whatever reason I have not ascertained whether they work or not. (It may be that I do not have the time, equipment or expertise to test them) This applies mainly to electrical or mechanical items and could mean that they work perfectly well or that they do not and will need attention to function fully. Such repairs must be undertaken by the buyer at his/her own expense and this means that THESE ITEMS CANNOT BE RETURNED FOR REFUND. This is reflected in the start price.
6. Any refunds for items sold as functional but found to be faulty will be carried out once the item has been returned and received by me. This must be carried out within 7 days of receipt.
7. 'Buyer collect' items may be paid in cash and collected at a mutually agreeable time. Although I like things collected fairly quickly, I will not always hold buyers to the 7 day rule above.
8. If items are not received, please allow for postal delays as things sometimes get held up. Where a courier is used, delivery may require a signature. Alternative instructions can be given to the courier to leave with a neighbour, in the shed, round the back etc.
9. Postage can be combined for multiple purchases where possible. Overseas buyers need to be aware that if items combine weight exceeds 2kg postage is likely to be very expensive
10. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason then I would be grateful if you could contact me first and I will try to resolve this to our mutual satisfaction. If you leave me feedback I will always reciprocate.